It’s that time of year again! Sure football season is in full swing, but it’s never too early to start planning for 2019. As a loyal Rotoprofessor reader/supporter, we wanted to give you the first opportunity to reserve your copy our 2019 Fantasy Baseball Draft Guide!
The price will be increasing this year to a whole $7.75 (I know, inflation). On Cyber Monday the guide will be on sale for just $7.00! This may be the best value you get to help prepare for your fantasy baseball season, so make sure to take advantage of it.
For those who have never experienced the guide, it is delivered through e-mail as an Excel spreadsheet and also includes:
- Over 500 player projections (including some of the top prospects in the game)
- Top 400 Overall
- 2-page cheat sheet, perfect to take to your draft
- The Rotoprofessor Staff’s quick take on every player projected
- Expanded Rankings (i.e. Top 30 Catchers, Top 125 Starting Pitchers) for both AVG & OBP formats
- Top 50 rankings for Corner Infielders & Middle Infielders
- Projected lineups and rotations
- Top 50 Prospects for 2019 (Prospects who can make impact in ’19)
- Top 5 Prospects for 2019 by team (Prospects who can make impact in ’19)
- Top 40 “New” Dynasty Prospects
- Auction Values (including NL/AL-Only)
- Multiple Position Eligibility Chart
- Closer Chart
- Top 25 Sleepers for 2019
- 15 Players Likely to be Overdrafted in 2019
Unlike paper guides our version will be updated every two-to-three weeks, helping you stay as prepared as possible. The first draft was released on January 18, 2019 and the updates will begin after that. I want to thank you all for supporting Rotoprofessor and make sure to reserve your copy of the 2019 Fantasy Baseball Draft Guide today!