The third update to the Rotoprofessor 2011 Fantasy Baseball Draft Guide was recently released (with the next update not far behind). How do the injuries to Chase Utley and Andrew Bailey change their projections? What can we expect from Mike Morse? Will Phil Coke by viable? All of these questions, and more, will be answered.
Remember, this is not like the normal draft guide you purchase, because it will be consistently updated reflecting player movement and news. The guide will be in Excel and you will receive an updated document every 2-3 weeks up until the start of the season. Included for just $5:
- Over 550 player projections
- The Rotoprofessor’s quick take on every player projected
- Expanded Rankings (i.e. Top 30 Catchers, Top 100 Starting Pitchers)
- Top 300 Overall
- Projected lineups and rotations
- Top 90 Prospects for 2011 list (on the website, I will be releasing a Top 20 list)
- Auction Values (including NL/AL-Only)
- Multiple Position Eligibility Chart
- And more
The draft guide is not a replacement to the website. Instead, it is a supplement to it. In fact, if there is a player that I’ve done an article on their name will be linked back to the website so you can easily access those articles for more in depth information on any player.
If there is any player who is not included in the original draft guide that you would like to see added, please make the suggestion and I will do my best to include them in the next revision.
This is your chance to have all of the information you need to thrive in your fantasy leagues in 2011. Order Now!!
Considering that a lot of leagues have transitioned away from the “standard” 5×5 format, replacing average with OBP (or perhaps OPS), I have decided to offer an OBP supplement to the draft guide for just $3 (it will also be in Excel). This supplement will not have all the features of the standard guide, so keep that in mind. All of the rankings will be based on OBP and will include:
- Top 30 Rankings/Tiers For C, 1B, 2B, SS & 3B (as well as projections for those rankings; please note it will not include projections for any player outside of the Top 30 or for SP)
- Top 100 Rankings/Tiers For OF
- Top 300 Rankings Overall (this will obviously include pitchers)
It will not include the Top 90 Prospect List, Projected Lineups, my comments on each player or any other feature include in the standard guide that is not listed above. This is meant as a supplement to the standard guide featuring OBP, not as a separate stand alone guide.
Like the standard guide, this too will be updated as we get closer to Opening Day.
If you want to purchase both the standard draft guide (if you want to see all the features include in that guide, click here) as well as the OBP supplement, the cost will be $8 and you can click below: