I like to think we provide our readers with some quality fantasy basketball analysis here at RotoProfessor Basketball. However, we are certainly just one source of fantasy goodness to help you prepare for your fantasy basketball drafts.
Below I have link to a handful of other blog posts that should offer a great deal of insight as you continue your preparations:
- Over at fBasketball Blog there are ongoing team by team breakdowns. The most recent breakdown is of the Detroit Pistons. But make sure to check them all out.
- One of the more polarizing players in all of basketball, especially fantasy basketball is Blake Griffin. Over at Give Me The Rock, Erik Ong explains why he won’t be going near him this season.
- They say the mid round picks are the most important ones. The Fake Basketball offers you a few guys in the middle rounds they are higher on than anyone else.
- Need even more sleepers? Fantasy Basketball Daily has you covered if you do. Check out this list of Shooting Guard Sleepers.
- As training camps begin and we near the time when preseason basketball will kick into gear it’s important to track potential positional battles. Rotoworld offers up a list of ones to keep track of.