Just to update you Brandon Roy is not going to be playing in tonight’s game due to his sore knee. No word on if this is just a one game rest thing or if it is more serious than that. We will let you know when more information is out there, but for tonight take him out of your lineup and upgrade Wesley Matthews and Rudy Fernandez.
Here are some links to other fantasy basketball news and notes.
- fbasketballblog breaks down last night’s game in their daily fantasy diagnosis.
- Yahoo’s latest weekly breakdown of the fantasy news from each team in the league has a lot of good stuff in it.
- Win My Fantasy League gives you some guys you need to grab from free agency.
- ESPN’s breakdown of last night’s games takes a close look at Dorrel Wright.
- Give Me The Rock guys discuss how to deal with injuries in fantasy leagues in their weekly SI article.