- A tough break for Amare Stoudemire owners as he sprained his ankle in last night’s game making him day-to-day. With the playoffs right around the corner I can see Amare missing at least the next game if not the remainder of games.
- After picking up a fluke technical foul for taking to long at the free-throw line, Dwight Howard is set to miss another game with a one game suspension.
- We won’t know for sure until tomorrow, but it looks like Deron Williams might be done for the year with his wrist injury. Jordan Farmar could make a nice play for the last couple games.
- With a playoff spot on the line Paul George played one of the best games of his rookie season with 23 points, 6 rebounds, 4 assists, 2 steals, a block and went 5 – 6 from beyond the arc. He’s inconsistent, but he’s getting minutes so he might be worth a gamble for the last couple games.
- The Raptors got Jose Calderon back last night, but he struggled, not making a single field goal, and Jerryd Bayless stepped up big once again. Bayless scored 28 points and in the last four games is averaging 24 points per game.
- One of the hotter guys in the league right now is Jameer Nelson who put up 18 points and 9 assists last night. In the last five games Nelson is averaging 18.2 points, 6 assists and 2.2 steals per game. Make sure you have this guy in your lineup.
- Despite what has been a very strong second half from Gerald Henderson, he’s still owned in less than 5% of leagues on ESPN. Last night Henderson had 32 points, 5 rebounds and 4 assists. He has now scored in double-figures in 10 straight games.
- Bouncing back from a two point game last night Richard Hamilton came out and scored 25 with 5 rebounds and 9 assists. Despite the two point dud he’s averaging17.8 points per game over the last ten. He’s still available in a handful of leagues.
- It’s back to back 19 point games for Trevor Ariza who had 19 and also had 5 rebounds and 6 steals. Ariza is available in a suprising 35% of leagues still and while his scoring isn’t consistent he brings something to the table every game.
- George Hill is shooting the lights out over the last three games scoring 19 last night and averaging 20.3 over the last three games including knocking down 8 three-pointers in the three game stretch. If you need some scoring help Hill is still out there in a majority of leagues.