It’s that time of year… It’s time to start discussing the Rotoprofessor 2015 Fantasy Baseball Draft Guide!!! The guide is currently available for pre-order for just $6.
The first improvement to the 2015 version of the guide, as we will be projecting FIP and LOB% (strand rate) for all pitchers! It’s just a little bit more information to help you prepare and dominate your league this year.
Like in past years, the guide will first be released between January 1 and January 15 (I will know a more solid date as we get closer) and you will then receive updates about every two-to-three weeks from the release date until the start of the season. Also like in year’s past, the draft guide is just going to get bigger and better!
For those who have never experienced the guide, it is delivered through e-mail as an Excel spreadsheet and also includes:
- Over 500 player projections (including some of the top prospects in the game)
- Top 400 Overall (because 300 just wasn’t enough)
- 2-page cheat sheet, perfect to take to your draft
- The Rotoprofessor Staff’s quick take on every player projected
- Expanded Rankings (i.e. Top 30 Catchers, Top 125 Starting Pitchers)
- Top 50 rankings for Corner Infielders & Middle Infielders
- Projected lineups and rotations
- Top 50 Prospects for 2015 (Prospects who can make impact in ’14)
- Top 5 Prospects for 2015 by team (Prospects who can make impact in ’14)
- Auction Values (including NL/AL-Only)
- Multiple Position Eligibility Chart
- Closer Chart
- Top 25 Sleepers for 2015
- 15 Players Likely to be Overdrafted in 2015
Make sure you keep checking back for more details and be sure to reserve your copy of the guide early!