by Eric Stashin (aka The Rotoprofessor)
Think you have it all figured out after Week 9? Think again, as injuries and simple poor play will likely change things dramatically for the coming week (they were out of control last week). Let’s take a look at how things stack up in the always unpredictable NFL for Week 10:
- Arizona Cardinals – vs. St. Louis
- Pittsburgh Steelers – at New York Jets
- Denver Broncos – at Oakland
- Dallas Cowboys – at Jacksonville
- Kansas City Chiefs – at Buffalo
- Buffalo Bills – vs. Kansas City
- Miami Dolphins – at Detroit
- Philadelphia Eagles – vs. Carolina
- Baltimore Ravens – vs. Tennessee
- Detroit Lions – vs. Miami
- Green Bay Packers – vs. Chicago
- Seattle Seahawks – vs. New York Giants
- Cincinnati Bengals – vs. Cleveland
- New Orleans Saints – vs. San Francisco
- Carolina Panthers – at Philadelphia
- The strength of Arizona’s defense has been stopping the run, as they’ve allowed the fewest points per week to running backs. With the Rams having a questionable passing game, uncertainty at running backs and having allowed 24 sacks, Arizona has to be considered the best option in the league.
- Obviously we aren’t going to expect Jamaal Charles to be shut down, but the strength of the Bills defense has been stopping the run (568 rushing yards and 3 TD). Considering the questionable passing game, as well as Buffalo’s 28 sacks (second most in the league), this is going to be a very good matchup to attack.
- You’d think that the Seahawks would be a good bet, but they simply haven’t played well this season. While the Giants’ running game has had its issues, the passing game showed signs of life on Monday night against Indianapolis. That doesn’t mean Seattle isn’t worth using, but they aren’t quite as highly ranked as we’d expect.
Make sure to check out all of our Week 9 Rankings:
*** Make sure to pre-order Rotoprofessor’s 2015 Fantasy Baseball Draft Guide, complete with projections of over 500 players, expended rankings, sleepers, Top 50 prospects and so much more (including constant updates up until opening day). For just $5 (through November, then the cost will increase to $6) you will get everything you need to dominate your fantasy league! For more information and to place your order, click here. ***