In what has become a surprisingly common theme this season, LeSean McCoy had a miserable game last night totaling 17 yards (despite the big performance from the Eagles overall. So, just how bad has McCoy been this season?
In 60 games from 2010-2013 (including playoffs) he had two games where he posted 50 total yards or fewer:
- 12/24/11 at Dallas – 45 total yards on 14 touches
- 10/14/12 vs. Detroit – 48 total yards on 21 touches
In 9 games in 2014 he now has three games of 22 total yards or fewer:
- 09/21/14 vs. Washington – 22 total yards on 19 touches
- 09/28/14 at San Francisco – 17 total yards on 10 touches
- 11/10/14 vs. Carolina – 17 total yards on 13 touches
So, after going 60 games of at least 45 yards over a four year stretch, he has now been below 25 times three times in his past seven games?!?!
*** Make sure to pre-order Rotoprofessor’s 2015 Fantasy Baseball Draft Guide, complete with projections of over 500 players, expended rankings, sleepers, Top 50 prospects and so much more (including constant updates up until opening day). For just $5 (through November, then the cost will increase to $6) you will get everything you need to dominate your fantasy league! For more information and to place your order, click here. ***