Sometimes things just seem to have the perfect scenario screaming that they belong in the top spot, don’t they? That’s the case when it comes to defenses for Week 13. Who got the nod? Let’s take a look:
- Cincinnati Bengals – vs. Detroit
- Pittsburgh Steelers – vs. Oakland
- New Orleans Saints – at Washington
- San Diego Chargers – at Cleveland
- Chicago Bears – vs. St. Louis
- Carolina Panthers – vs. Tampa Bay
- Denver Broncos – at Kansas City
- Philadelphia Eagles – at Atlanta
- Buffalo Bills – vs. New York Jets
- Jacksonville Jaguars – vs. Houston
- Seattle Seahawks – vs. San Francisco
- New England Patriots – at Miami
- New York Jets – at Buffalo
- San Francisco 49ers – at Seattle
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers – at Carolina
- The Bengals have given up the fewest points in the league and are taking on the lowly Lions offense. Seems like the perfect marriage to me.
- Call it a gut feeling, but the Broncos defense may not be one of the better plays against the Chiefs this week. I know how bad the Chiefs are, but the offense has looked different with Jamaal Charles in the backfield.
What are your thoughts? Who was left off the list? Who should be higher? Who should be lower?
Other Week 13 Rankings:
Make sure to check out our baseball site by clicking here.