It’s that time of year again! Sure football season is in full swing and the MLB Playoffs are right around the corner, but it’s never too early to start planning for 2018. As a loyal Rotoprofessor reader/supporter, we wanted to give you the first opportunity to reserve your copy our 2018 Fantasy Baseball Draft Guide!
The price will be increasing this year to a whole $7.50 (I know, inflation). The pre-sale price is $6.25, which may be the best value you get to help prepare for your fantasy baseball season, so make sure to take advantage of it.
For those who have never experienced the guide, it is delivered through e-mail as an Excel spreadsheet and also includes:
- Over 500 player projections (including some of the top prospects in the game)
- Top 400 Overall
- 2-page cheat sheet, perfect to take to your draft
- The Rotoprofessor Staff’s quick take on every player projected
- Expanded Rankings (i.e. Top 30 Catchers, Top 125 Starting Pitchers)
- Top 50 rankings for Corner Infielders & Middle Infielders
- Projected lineups and rotations
- Top 50 Prospects for 2018 (Prospects who can make impact in ’18)
- Top 5 Prospects for 2018 by team (Prospects who can make impact in ’18)
- Top 40 “New” Dynasty Prospects
- Auction Values (including NL/AL-Only)
- Multiple Position Eligibility Chart
- Closer Chart
- Top 25 Sleepers for 2018
- 15 Players Likely to be Overdrafted in 2018
Unlike paper guides our version will be updated every two-to-three weeks, helping you stay as prepared as possible. The first draft was released on January 17, 2018 and the updates will begin after that. I want to thank you all for supporting Rotoprofessor and make sure to reserve your copy of the 2018 Fantasy Baseball Draft Guide today!