by Ray Kuhn
At this point in the season it’s all about the match-ups. Maximize your production for this week while keeping a slight eye on the following week. Of course if you don’t win in Week 15, there is no next week so let’s take a look at how our options rank:
- Houston Texans – at NY Jets
- Baltimore Ravens – vs. Tampa Bay
- LA Rams – vs. Philadelphia
- Jacksonville Jaguars – vs. Washington
- Chicago Bears – vs. Green Bay
- Seattle Seahawks – at San Francisco
- Washington Redskins – at Jacksonville
- Denver Broncos – vs. Cleveland
- Buffalo Bills – vs. Detroit
- Cleveland Browns – at Denver
- Kansas City Chiefs – vs. LA Chargers
- New York Jets – vs. Houston
- Detroit Lions – at Buffalo
- Indianapolis Colts – vs. Dallas
- New York Giants – vs. Tennessee
- The Vikings offense is in shambles and it remains to be seen how firing their offensive coordinator will work, but the Dolphins’ defense is also better than their reputation. They are a Top 10 option while the Vikings have also allowed the sixth most points to opposing defenses this season. Minnesota has yet to light up the scoreboard, and with 19 interceptions the Dolphins have showed the ability to generate some action via the turnover. It’s possible you may find a better option, but there are certainly many options I prefer them over.
- Tampa Bay’s offense has been better with Jameis Winston under center, but you can still count on him for a few interceptions. For all the points the Buccaneers put up each week, they have allowed the second most points to opposing defenses. However, it is surprising to see the Ravens only have six interceptions at this point in the season, but they still are a strong option. Then we get to Baltimore’s 38 sacks, and once again they shouldn’t have a problem getting to the quarterback this week.
- Cody Kessler and the Jaguars’ offense isn’t going to put fear into anyone. That much was on display last week and Washington, despite giving up 34 points to the Giants this past Sunday, is the next team to capitalize. Opposing defenses have been a Top 10 option against Jacksonville so far this season and that will continue this week. With 34 sacks Washington will continue to get to the quarterback and harass Kessler into more sacks as well as adding a few turnovers to the ledger.
** PRE-ORDER ROTOPROFESSOR’S 2019 FANTASY BASEBALL DRAFT GUIDE **
Order Rotoprofessor’s 2018 Fantasy Baseball Draft Guide for just $7.75!! Click here for the details, but don’t miss out on the best bargain in fantasy baseball preparation.
Make sure to check out all of our Week 15 rankings: