Let’s take a look at how I would rank the Top 15 Defenses for Week 17:
- Atlanta Falcons – vs. Carolina
- Pittsburgh Steelers – at Cleveland
- Baltimore Ravens – vs. Cincinnati
- San Diego Chargers – at Denver
- New York Giants – at Washington
- New York Jets – vs. Buffalo
- Indianapolis Colts – vs. Tennessee
- Detroit Lions – vs. Minnesota
- Philadelphia Eagles – vs. Dallas
- St. Louis Rams – at Seattle
- San Francisco 49ers – vs. Arizona
- Miami Dolphins – at New England
- Green Bay Packers – vs. Chicago
- New Orleans Saints – vs. Tampa Bay
- Kansas City Chiefs – vs. Oakland
- Atlanta’s defense has been among the best in the league (18.5 points per game) and draw the anemic Panthers offense (12.4 points per game). You have to love the matchup.
- While Tim Tebow has proven what he can do, this week he draws the best defense in the league, at least statistically. The Chargers defense has 44 sacks, 14 interceptions and are allowing under 20 points per game. This will be a big test for Tebow and there’s a good chance that he fails.
- The Patriots easily could rest some of their starters, if not all of them for the majority of the game. That makes the Dolphins defense an intriguing low-end option.
- With the playoffs on the line I would expect the Colts to have a monster day, both offensively and defensively. They are a good play in all formats.
What are your thoughts of these rankings? Whose too high? Whose too low?
*** Make sure to pre-order your copy of the Rotoprofessor 2011 Fantasy Baseball Draft Guide, selling for just $5, by clicking here. ***
Make sure to check out the rest of our Week 17 Rankings: