Let’s keep our Week 4 rankings rolling with a look at the Top 20 tight ends for the coming week:
- Rob Gronkowski – New England Patriots – at Oakland
- Jason Witten – Dallas Cowboys – vs. Detroit
- Jermichael Finley – Green Bay Packers – vs. Denver
- Jimmy Graham – New Orleans Saints – at Jacksonville
- Dustin Keller – New York Jets – at Baltimore
- Tony Gonzalez – Atlanta Falcons – at Seattle
- Vernon Davis – San Francisco 49ers – at Philadelphia
- Owen Daniels – Houston Texans – vs. Pittsburgh
- Fred Davis – Washington Redskins – at St. Louis
- Kellen Winslow – Tampa Bay Buccaneers – vs. Indianapolis
- Brandon Pettigrew – Detroit Lions – at Dallas
- Dallas Clark – Indianapolis Colts – at Tampa Bay
- Ed Dickson – Baltimore Ravens – vs. New York Jets
- Scott Chandler – Buffalo Bills – at Cincinnati
- Jermaine Gresham – Cincinnati Bengals – vs. Buffalo
- Heath Miller – Pittsburgh Steelers – at Houston
- Benjamin Watson – Cleveland Browns – vs. Tennessee
- Todd Heap – Arizona Cardinals – vs. New York Giants
- Jared Cook – Tennessee Titans – at Cleveland
- Brent Celek – Philadelphia Phillies – vs. San Francisco
- With Aaron Hernandez or without Aaron Hernandez, Rob Gronkowski has been a tremendous target for Tom Brady and the Patriots. He has at least 86 yards and 1 TD in all three games, with 281 yards and 5 TD on the year. Going up against the Oakland Raiders, is there a question who the top option is this week?
- Jimmy Graham was heavily hyped prior to the season and, at least so far, he’s been living up to it. He’s fourth among TE in yards (235), tied for seventh in receptions (14) and has added 2 TD. There’s a lot to like at this point, especially when he has Drew Brees throwing him the ball.
- Jason Witten leads all TE in targets, with 32. Would anyone have guessed that the next two on the list would be Tony Gonzalez (24) and Dustin Keller (23)?
- Owen Daniels has been getting better and better and better as the season progresses. After a slow start, he has 8 receptions for 101 yards and 2 TD over the last two weeks. We all knew he had the potential to be a must use option this season and he’s living up to the hype.
- I’ve left Antonio Gates off the rankings, for now, as it sounds like he is going to miss another week of action. Obviously, if he plays consider him a must use option.
Make sure to check out the rest of Rotoprofessor’s Week 4 information: