Let’s take a look at how all the defenses stack up for Week 11:
- San Francisco 49ers – vs. Arizona
- Dallas Cowboys – at Washington
- New England Patriots – vs. Kansas City
- Detroit Lions – vs. Carolina
- Green Bay Packers – vs. Tampa Bay
- Baltimore Ravens – vs. Cincinnati
- New York Jets – at Denver
- Chicago Bears – vs. San Diego
- Cleveland Browns – vs. Jacksonville
- Buffalo Bills – at Miami
- Cincinnati Bengals – at Baltimore
- New York Giants – vs. Philadelphia
- St. Louis Rams – vs. Seattle
- Jacksonville Jaguars – at Cleveland
- Seattle Seahawks – at St. Louis
- Without the injuries you likely would’ve been concerned about the Giants defense taking on the Eagles. However, with Michael Vick and Jeremy Maclin potentially out things look significantly differently. The Giants have one of the most ferocious pass rushes (they lead the league with 30 sacks) and should now be considered a viable option, though still a low-end one.
- How much worse could it get for the Kansas City Chiefs? First they lost Jamaal Charles for the season now Matt Cassel is going to be forced to miss some time. Their offense has managed to score just 15.7 points per game and now they have become even riskier. Suddenly the Patriots are looking like a solid play for Week 11.
- The Green Bay Packers defense is often overlooked, thanks to their unbelievable success on offense. They currently rank 13th in the league allowing 20.7 points per game, though part of definitely has to do with teams tacking on late in blowouts. They lead the league with 17 interceptions and also have 22 sacks. They should be considered a good option in all formats.
Make sure to check out the rest of our Week 11 articles: