Let’s wrap up our Week 2 rankings with a look at the top kickers:
- David Akers – San Francisco 49ers – vs. Detroit
- Sebastian Janikowski – Oakland Raiders – at Miami
- Mason Crosby – Green Bay Packers – vs. Chicago
- Matt Bryant – Atlanta Falcons – vs. Denver
- Nate Kaeding – San Diego Chargers – vs. Tennessee
- Stephen Gostkowski – New England Patriots – vs. Arizona
- Jason Hanson – Detroit Lions – at San Francisco
- Billy Cundiff – Washington Redskins – at St. Louis
- Dan Bailey – Dallas Cowboys – at Seattle
- Shayne Graham – Houston Texans – at Jacksonville
- Garrett Hartley – New Orleans Saints – at Carolina
- Robbie Gould – Chicago Bears – at Green Bay
- Matt Prater – Denver Broncos – at Atlanta
- Blair Walsh – Minnesota Vikings – at Indianapolis
- Alex Henery – Philadelphia Eagles – vs. Baltimore
- Nate Kaeding opened 2012 with a bang, connecting on 5 field goals (including two from between 40-49 yards). While we aren’t going to expect that type of production once again, how can we not like him as one of the better options moving forward? Had he not missed all of 2011, would anyone have had any doubts?
- The Falcons are going to be an impressive offense and Matt Bryant should reap plenty of rewards from that. He has the potential to be a Top 5 kicker every single week.
- Blair Walsh made quite an impression in his NFL debut, connecting on 4 field goals (including one from 40-49 and one from 50+). With the Vikings likely to give Walsh ample opportunities to score points, he should be a borderline option in all formats.
Make sure to check out our Week 2 rankings: