Let’s keep rolling with our Week 4 rankings with a look at the top kickers:
- Jason Hanson – Detroit Lions – vs. Minnesota
- Sebastian Janikowski – Oakland Raiders – at Denver
- David Akers – San Francisco 49ers – at New York Jets
- Stephen Gostkowski – New England Patriots – at Buffalo
- Justin Tucker – Baltimore Ravens – vs. Cleveland
- Lawrence Tynes – New York Giants – at Philadelphia
- Blair Walsh – Minnesota Vikings – at Detroit
- Mason Crosby – Green Bay Packers – vs. New Orleans
- Matt Bryant – Atlanta Falcons – vs. Carolina
- Greg Zuerlein – St. Louis Rams – vs. Seattle
- Robbie Gould – Chicago Bears – at Dallas
- Nate Kaeding – San Diego Chargers – at Kansas City
- Garrett Hartley – New Orleans Saints – at Green Bay
- Shayne Graham – Houston Texans – vs. Tennessee
- Billy Cundiff – Washington Redskins – at Tampa Bay
- Jason Hanson has already connected on 6 field goals from 40-49 yards (as well as 1 from over 50) and, with Matthew Stafford potentially out, it is easy to imagine the Lions depending on the kicking game a little bit more. If Stafford plays maybe he drops a spot or two, but he has established himself as a Top 3 or 4 option at this point.
- While Justin Tucker is emerging as a very good option, do we expect the Ravens to be settling for many field goals against the Browns? That does knock him down a peg or two.
- Sebastian Janikowski’s big leg playing in Denver? You have to like his chances of hitting at least one big field goal. Last year he hit a 63-yard field goal, just to give you an idea.
Make sure to check out the rest of our Week 4 rankings: