Let’s wrap up our Week 4 rankings by looking at the top defenses for the coming week:
- Houston Texans – vs. Tennessee
- Arizona Cardinals – vs. Miami
- Baltimore Ravens – vs. Cleveland
- Seattle Seahawks – at St. Louis
- Atlanta Falcons – vs. Carolina
- New York Giants – at Philadelphia
- San Francisco 49ers – at New York Jets
- Chicago Bears – at Dallas
- Dallas Cowboys – vs. Chicago
- Green Bay Packers – vs. New Orleans
- Detroit Lions – vs. Minnesota
- New York Jets – vs. San Francisco
- Cincinnati Bengals – at Jacksonville
- Buffalo Bills – vs. New England
- Denver Broncos – vs. Oakland
- The Miami Dolphins hasn’t been very high-powered to begin with and could go into Week 4 without Reggie Bush. Couple that with how good Arizona’s defense has played this season (allowing just 13.3 points per game) and it is obvious that they are among the better defensive options this week.
- The Seahawks have forced 8 fumbles to go along with 10 sacks and 2 interceptions. Taking on a St. Louis Rams’ offense that is less than stellar, they are definitely a recommended option.
- While the Dallas Cowboys have some offensive potential, the Chicago Bears lead the league with 14 sacks and is one off the league lead with 6 INT. They should remain one of the better options in the league.
- The Buffalo Bills’ defense has been good, as expected, but can they shut down the New England Patriots? I would be hesitant before leaning on them.
Make sure to check out the rest of our Week 4 rankings: