Let’s continue our Week 6 rankings by looking at the top defenses for the coming week:
- Atlanta Falcons – vs. Oakland
- Minnesota Vikings – at Washington
- Arizona Cardinals – vs. Buffalo
- Baltimore Ravens – vs. Dallas
- Pittsburgh Steelers – at Tennessee
- St. Louis Rams – at Miami
- Houston Texans – vs. Green Bay
- Cincinnati Bengals – at Cleveland
- San Francisco 49ers – vs. New York Giants
- Miami Dolphins – vs. St. Louis
- New England Patriots – at Seattle
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers – vs. Kansas City
- Philadelphia Eagles – vs. Detroit
- Indianapolis Colts – at New York Jets
- Detroit Lions – at Philadelphia
- This week the Houston Texans’ defense is going to be put to the test in taking on the Green Bay Packers. They remain a good play, as they are the best defense in the league, but it’s easy to imagine them giving up some points. Just temper expectations.
- The Arizona Cardinals defense has been good, but we will find out if they can truly stop the run. They are in the middle of the pack, with 103.0 rushing yards allowed, and the Buffalo Bills will send out C.J. Spiller and Fred Jackson. We’ll have to see if the Cardinals defense is up to the test, but they are a good group that has 17 sacks, 5 INT and 6 fumble recoveries.
- The Philadelphia Eagles have a strong secondary and Matthew Stafford has been struggling. That’s definitely not a very good mix, is it?
- Looking for a defense to stream this week? Take out our look at the Miami Dolphins, Tampa Bay Buccaneers and Detroit Lions for reasons why they are worth grabbing off waivers and using. Click here for the article.
Make sure to check out all of our Week 6 rankings: