Let’s wrap up our Week 6 rankings with a look at the top kickers around the league:
- Greg Zuerlein – St. Louis Rams – at Miami
- Jason Hanson – Detroit Lions – at Philadelphia
- Blair Walsh – Minnesota Vikings – at Washington
- Lawrence Tynes – New York Giants – at San Francisco
- Stephen Gostkowski – New England Patriots – at Seattle
- David Akers – San Francisco 49ers – vs. New York Giants
- Phil Dawson – Cleveland Browns – vs. Cincinnati
- Matt Bryant – Atlanta Falcons – vs. Oakland
- Justin Tucker – Baltimore Ravens – vs. Dallas
- Shayne Graham – Houston Texans – vs. Green Bay
- Sebastian Janikowski – Oakland Raiders – at Atlanta
- Mike Nugent – Cincinnati Bengals – at Cleveland
- Steven Hauschka – Seattle Seahawks – vs. New England
- Connor Barth – Tampa Bay Buccaneers – vs. Kansas City
- Matt Prater – Denver Broncos – at San Diego
- It took less than five weeks for Greg Zuerlein to entrench himself as the best kicker in the league. When you have hit 9 kicks of at least 40 yards (including 4 of at least 50), it is pretty obvious. With the Rams offense continuing to struggle, there is no reason to think that they won’t continue to settle for field goals instead of TD. Continue to view him as the class of kickers at this point.
- Jason Hanson has hit 8 kicks of 40+ yards (1 of 50+) and takes on an Eagles defense that is tied for the second most field goals allowed (12). He’s been very good this season and should continue to be a strong option in all formats.
- There have been two kickers to hit four field goals of at least 50 yards, Zuerlein and the Browns’ Phil Dawson. With the Browns offense less than stellar, he should continue to get ample opportunities to kick field goals.
Make sure to check out all of our Week 6 rankings: