Let’s continue to look at our Week 7 rankings by taking a look at the kickers:
- Lawrence Tynes – New York Giants – vs. Washington
- Jason Hanson – Detroit Lions – at Chicago
- Greg Zuerlein – St. Louis Rams – vs. Green Bay
- Blair Walsh – Minnesota Vikings – vs. Arizona
- Shayne Graham – Houston Texans – vs. Baltimore
- Robbie Gould – Chicago Bears – vs. Detroit
- Stephen Gostkowski – New England Patriots – vs. New York Jets
- David Akers – San Francisco 49ers – vs. Seattle
- Sebastian Janikowski – Oakland Raiders – vs. Jacksonville
- Justin Tucker – Baltimore Ravens – at Houston
- Phil Dawson – Cleveland Browns – at Indianapolis
- Dan Bailey – Dallas Cowboys – at Carolina
- Mike Nugent – Cincinnati Bengals – vs. Pittsburgh
- Connor Barth – Tampa Bay Buccaneers – vs. New Orleans
- Rian Lindell – Buffalo Bills – vs. Tennessee
- Greg Zuerlein is coming off a poor day, missing three field goals (his first three misses of the season). However, the team let him try a 66 yard field goal. That alone should tell you what they think of him. With a weak offense, he should continue to get ample opportunities and I would expect him to bounce back strong this week.
- The Bears defense is tough and the Lions offense is not really hitting on all cylinders. That should continue to mean chances for Jason Hanson, who has connected on 9 field goals from 40-49 yards (and 1 from 50+ yards). He remains a top option.
- The Carolina Panthers are tied for the league lead with 16 field goals allowed (with the Philadelphia Eagles). While Dan Bailey has been pretty poor this season (only 8 field goals, including 2 from 40+ yards) the match-up does make him a potential low-end option.
Make sure to check out all of our Week 7 rankings: