Let’s continue our Week 10 rankings with a look at the top kickers in the league:
- Lawrence Tynes – New York Giants – at Cincinnati
- Justin Tucker – Baltimore Ravens – vs. Oakland
- Sebastian Janikowski – Oakland Raiders – at Baltimore
- Stephen Gostkowski – New England Patriots – vs. Buffalo
- Jason Hanson – Detroit Lions – at Minnesota
- Blair Walsh – Minnesota Vikings – vs. Detroit
- Shaun Suisham – Pittsburgh Steelers – vs. Kansas City
- Matt Bryant – Atlanta Falcons – at New Orleans
- Greg Zuerlein – St. Louis Rams – at San Francisco
- David Akers – San Francisco 49ers – vs. St. Louis
- Dan Bailey – Dallas Cowboys – at Philadelphia
- Dan Carpenter – Miami Dolphins – vs. Tennessee
- Shayne Graham – Houston Texans – at Chicago
- Robbie Gould – Chicago Bears – vs. Houston
- Matt Prater – Denver Broncos – at Carolina
- The New York Giants continue to see their offense sputter out, with Lawrence Tynes waiting to cash in. He has already converted 26 field goals, as well as 24 extra points. At this point it is impossible not to consider him among the best options in the league on a weekly basis.
- While the Oakland Raiders didn’t have to settle for field goals in Week 9, Sebastian Janikowski has started to turn things around for fantasy owners. He takes on a Baltimore Ravens team that has allowed the second most field goals in the league, making him a very good option.
- The Tennessee Titans ate tied with the Ravens with 21 field goals allowed. That should mean a good day for Dan Carpenter, though he hasn’t produced many big days this season (only 12 field goals made). While I wouldn’t push him too far up the rankings, he’s a low-end option and worth plugging in there as a bye week fill-in.