Let’s wrap up our Week 11 rankings by taking a look at the top kickers in the league:
- Matt Bryant – Atlanta Falcons – vs. Arizona
- Stephen Gostkowski – New England Patriots – vs. Indianapolis
- Shaun Suisham – Pittsburgh Steelers – vs. Baltimore
- Connor Barth – Tampa Bay Buccaneers – at Carolina
- Greg Zuerlein – St. Louis Rams – vs. New York Jets
- Sebastian Janikowski – Oakland Raiders – vs. New Orleans
- Jason Hanson – Detroit Lions – vs. Green Bay
- Robbie Gould – Chicago Bears – at San Francisco
- Justin Tucker – Baltimore Ravens – at Pittsburgh
- Shayne Graham – Houston Texans – vs. Jacksonville
- Mason Crosby – Green Bay Packers – at Detroit
- Mike Nugent – Cincinnati Bengals – at Kansas City
- Garrett Hartley – New Orleans Saints – at Oakland
- Kai Forbath – Washington Redskins – vs. Philadelphia
- Matt Prater – Denver Broncos – vs. San Diego
- Shaun Suisham has actually been one of the better kickers in the league this season, going 20-for-21 on field goal tries. In fact, he is a perfect 9-for-9 over his past four games and has made three field goals in four of his past six games. With Ben Roethlisberger potentially out, it’s easy to imagine the Steelers being forced to settle for a few more field goals this week.
- The Carolina Panthers have allowed the most field goals in the league this season at 25. That makes Connor Barth even more appealing, as the Buccaneers have developed into a high-powered offense. With nine field goals of at least 40 yards, even when a drive stalls he’s got the potential to put up points.
- I know Mason Crosby has not produced the way fantasy owners had hoped for, but would it surprise anyone if the Packers-Lions game broke down into a shootout? That would obviously mean ample opportunities, so if you need a bye week replacement he is well worth considering.
- Tough break for Greg Zuerlein, who had his game winning field called back due to a delay of game penalty (he then promptly missed his next attempt). Still, he is tied for the league lead with five field goals of 50+ yards (with Blair Walsh) and is a constant threat to produce big weeks.
Make sure to check out all of our Week 11 rankings: