It’s time to wrap up our Week 12 rankings with a look at the league’s defenses:
- Denver Broncos – at Kansas City
- Chicago Bears – vs. Minnesota
- New England Patriots – at New York Jets
- Baltimore Ravens – at San Diego
- Houston Texans – at Detroit
- Miami Dolphins – vs. Seattle
- Arizona Cardinals – vs. St. Louis
- Green Bay Packers – at New York Giants
- San Francisco 49ers – at New Orleans
- New York Giants – vs. Green Bay
- Seattle Seahawks – at Miami
- Cincinnati Bengals – vs. Oakland
- Carolina Panthers – at Philadelphia
- St. Louis Rams – at Arizona
- San Diego Chargers – vs. Baltimore
- It’s an odd week when the Bears are not sitting atop our defense rankings, but it’s not like the Broncos have been poor (35 sacks, 12 interceptions, 2 safeties and 4 TD). Throw in a Chiefs’ offense that is scoring just over 15 points per game and it is hard not to love them this week.
- If Ed Reed had been forced to miss this week’s game I wouldn’t be as high on an already banged up Ravens’ defense. However, since the suspension was changed to a fine, it’s hard not to like them against a San Diego offense that has thrown 14 interceptions and allowed 26 sacks.
- I said it in my streamer defense article and I will say it again here, the Seahawks simply are not the same offensive team on the road. As long as the Dolphins can slow down Marshawn Lynch (a big task), they should be able to force Russell Wilson into some mistakes and muster a very good afternoon.
- The Giants and 49ers are going to give up points this week, there is no way around that. They both also have the ability to make plays, however, which keeps them both viable options despite the matchups.
***** Pre-order the Rotoprofessor 2013 Fantasy Baseball Draft Guide today for just $5 (the price increases on December 1)!! Expanded rankings, prospect lists, Top 25 sleepers and so much more! To order, or for more information, click here. *****
Make sure to check out all of our Week 12 rankings: