Let’s continue our look at our Week 14 rankings by checking out the best kickers in the league:
- Matt Bryant – Atlanta Falcons – at Carolina
- Lawrence Tynes – New York Giants – vs. New Orleans
- Connor Barth – Tampa Bay Buccaneers – vs. Philadelphia
- Justin Tucker – Baltimore Ravens – at Washington
- Stephen Gostkowski – New England Patriots – vs. Houston
- Jason Hanson – Detroit Lions – at Green Bay
- Shayne Graham – Houston Texans – at New England
- Dan Bailey – Dallas Cowboys – at Cincinnati
- Blair Walsh – Minnesota Vikings – vs. Chicago
- Matt Prater – Denver Broncos – at Oakland
- Phil Dawson – Cleveland Browns – vs. Kansas City
- Greg Zuerlein – St. Louis Rams – at Buffalo
- Sebastian Janikowski – Oakland Raiders – vs. Denver
- Adam Vinatieri – Indianapolis Colts – vs. Tennessee
- Robbie Gould – Chicago Bears – at Minnesota
- Not only has Matt Bryant been among the best kickers in the league, but he faces a defense that has allowed 32 field goals this season. There’s no other choice to sit atop these rankings for the coming week.
- While the Philadelphia Eagles continue to give up a lot of points, Connor Barth has quietly produced like one of the best kickers in the league. He has made six field goals of at least 50 yards this season, including three in his past three games. In his past four games he’s gone 10-11 on field goals (8-9 of at least 40 yards), while adding nine extra points.
- The Denver Broncos should score a lot of points against the Oakland Raiders, making Matt Prater a solid play. However, he is just 7-for-12 in his last four games and 4-of-7 overall on the road (he’s 13-of-15 at home). Those numbers are going to drop him down the rankings compared to other options.
- Greg Zuerlein showed off his big foot in Week 13, connecting on a pair of 50+ yard field goals. The problem is, he’s just not getting consistent enough attempts recently. Over his past four games he’s tried seven field goals, making four of them. That’s going to suppress his value with fantasy titles on the line.
- At home (six games) Blair Walsh is a perfect 13-for-13 on field goal attempts and overall playing in a dome (seven games) he’s gone 15-for-16. With a tough matchup against the Bears, at home, you have to think he’s going to get some opportunities to produce.
***** Pre-order the Rotoprofessor 2013 Fantasy Baseball Draft Guide today for just $6!! Expanded rankings, prospect lists, Top 25 sleepers and so much more! To order, or for more information, click here. *****
Make sure to check out the rest of our Week 14 rankings: