Often overlooked, kickers often play a much bigger role than anyone anticipates. Who should we trust this week? Let’s take a look:
- Stephen Gostkowski – New England Patriots – at Jacksonville
- Lawrence Tynes – New York Giants – at Baltimore
- Sebastian Janikowski – Oakland Raiders – at Carolina
- Dan Bailey – Dallas Cowboys – vs. New Orleans
- Matt Bryant – Atlanta Falcons – at Detroit
- Shayne Graham – Houston Texans – vs. Minnesota
- Connor Barth – Tampa Bay Buccaneers – vs. St. Louis
- Jason Hanson – Detroit Lions – vs. Atlanta
- John Tucker – Baltimore Ravens – vs. New York Giants
- Phil Dawson – Cleveland Browns – at Denver
- Matt Prater – Denver Broncos – vs. Cleveland
- Blair Walsh – Minnesota Vikings – at Houston
- Adam Vinatieri – Indianapolis Colts – at Kansas City
- Steven Hauschka – Seattle Seahawks – vs. San Francisco
- Garrett Hartley – New Orleans Saints – at Dallas
- Sebastian Janikowski is coming off a big week (he went five-for-six, including a pair over 50 yards), though overall his season has not been anything special. However taking on the Panthers, who have allowed 32 field goals this season, he could be in line for another big week. He should be considered a top five option.
- The New Orleans Saints give up a lot of points and Dan Bailey has performed well in recent weeks (8-for-8 over the past four games, including two field goals over 50 yards). It’s a nice situation to try and exploit with your fantasy title hanging in the balance.
- Matt Prater kicking at home is always a good thing (13-of-15, including 2-of-3 from 50+ yards). However, the Cleveland Browns are actually tied for the fewest field goals allowed this season at 17. That keeps him suppressed, a little bit, though he remains a good option in all formats.
***** Pre-order the Rotoprofessor 2013 Fantasy Baseball Draft Guide today for just $6!! Expanded rankings, prospect lists, Top 25 sleepers and so much more! To order, or for more information, click here. *****
Make sure to check out all of our Week 16 Rankings: