by Eric Stashin (aka The Rotoprofessor)
We’ve already discussed the top streaming options for the coming week (click here to view), but how do they stack up? Who is the best option and who should we be avoiding? Let’s take a look at our rankings for the coming week:
- Kansas City Chiefs – at Tennessee
- Seattle Seahawks – at Indianapolis
- Baltimore Ravens – at Miami
- Atlanta Falcons – vs. New York Jets
- Carolina Panthers – at Arizona
- St. Louis Rams – vs. Jacksonville
- San Francisco 49ers – vs. Houston
- Denver Broncos – at Dallas
- Buffalo Bills – at Cleveland
- Cleveland Browns – vs. Buffalo
- Chicago Bears – vs. New Orleans
- Tennessee Titans – vs. Kansas City
- Indianapolis Colts – vs. Seattle
- New Orleans Saints – at Chicago
- New England Patriots – at Cincinnati
- The Kansas City Chiefs have 18 sacks, 5 INT and 7 fumble recoveries through four weeks. Taking on a Titans defense who will be without Jake Locker, what exactly is there not to like? There is none better this week.
- The Jets are going to focus on the running game, with Geno Smith looking like a turnover machine and their top two wide receivers leaving Week 4 due to injury. Sure, Bilal Powell has looked good, but can he perform when an opposing defense is keying in on him? As it is the Falcons are only allowing 92.2 rushing yards per game and 2 rushing TD. They have to be considered one of the best in the league this week.
- The Browns vs. the Bills could be a sack fans dream. The Browns have registered 14 sacks while the Bills have 13. While both offenses could put up a few points, neither defense is one to avoid either.
Make sure to check out all of our Week 5 rankings: