by Eric Stashin (aka The Rotoprofessor)
We’ve already discussed the top streaming options for the coming week (click here to view), but how do they stack up? Who is the best option and who should we be avoiding? Let’s take a look at our rankings for the coming week:
- Kansas City Chiefs – vs. Houston
- Seattle Seahawks – at Arizona
- San Francisco 49ers – at Tennessee
- New England Patriots – at New York Jets
- Chicago Bears – at Washington
- Baltimore Ravens – at Pittsburgh
- Denver Broncos – at Indianapolis
- Dallas Cowboys – at Philadelphia
- Tennessee Titans – vs. San Francisco
- Buffalo Bills – at Miami
- Arizona Cardinals – vs. Seattle
- Minnesota Vikings – at New York Giants
- Green Bay Packers – vs. Cleveland
- San Diego Chargers – at Jacksonville
- Miami Dolphins – vs. Buffalo
- Geno Smith has shown signs, at times, though he’s wildly inconsistent and is prone to turn the ball over. With the injuries and sacks allowed (21) mounting, the Patriots could be in for a big day defensively.
- The Buffalo Bills have 21 sacks and 10 interceptions on the season. Considering the Dolphins have allowed 24 sacks in just five games, is it really hard to imagine Buffalo posting a big-time performance? Consider them worth using in all formats.
- Tennessee has been able to make some plays this season, but does anyone truly believe that they will stymy the 49ers? Consider them a viable option, but not one of the elite.
Make sure to check out all of our Week 7 rankings: