by Eric Stashin (aka The Rotoprofessor)
There haven’t been many changes to our tight end rankings, but let’s take one final look for those still preparing for their drafts:
- Jimmy Graham – New Orleans Saints (1)
- Jordan Cameron – Cleveland Browns (2)
- Rob Gronkowski – New England Patriots (3)
- Greg Olsen – Carolina Panthers (4)
- Julius Thomas – Denver Broncos (5)
- Jordan Reed – Washington Redskins (6)
- Jason Witten – Dallas Cowboys (7)
- Vernon Davis – San Francisco 49ers (8)
- Kyle Rudolph – Minnesota Vikings (NR)
- Zach Ertz – Philadelphia Eagles (9)
- Dennis Pitta – Baltimore Ravens (10)
- Jared Cook – St. Louis Rams (11)
- Martellus Bennett – Chicago Bears (12)
- Heath Miller – Pittsburgh Steelers (13)
- Charles Clay – Miami Dolphins (14)
- With Josh Gordon officially lost for the season, is there any doubt who the go to receiver is going to be in Cleveland? Cameron has shown his potential before and should be one of the most targeted tight ends in the league this season.
- If you are looking for a breakout tight end in 2014, Kyle Rudolph has as much upside as anyone. For an in depth look at him and how he should benefit from the arrival of Norv Turner, click here.
- Charles Clay was one of the few tight ends who had 100+ targets last season, but there’s the potential he regresses given improvements to the wide receiving corps (whether it’s an improved rapport or the addition of Jarvis Landry). He’s still a viable option, but he’s more of a TE2. For more on Clay, click here.
- Will Rob Gronkowski be able to stay healthy for the entire season? That’s the biggest question hanging over him, because there is no doubt that he is one of the elite in the game if he does.
*** Make sure to pre-order Rotoprofessor’s 2014 Fantasy Football Draft Guide!! The guide comes complete with projections of over 350 players, expended rankings, sleepers, and so much more (including constant updates up until opening day). For just $6 you will get everything you need to dominate your fantasy league and one lucky subscriber will win a free autographed Brett Favre 8×10! For more information and to place your order, click here. ***
Make sure to check out all of our 2014 rankings: