by Eric Stashin (aka The Rotoprofessor)
Think you have it all figured out after Week 3? Think again, as injuries and simple poor play will likely change things dramatically for the coming week (they were out of control last week). Let’s take a look at how things stack up in the always unpredictable NFL for Week 4:
- New England Patriots – at Kansas City
- Carolina Panthers – at Baltimore
- Detroit Lions – at New York Jets
- Houston Texans – vs. Buffalo
- Miami Dolphins – at Oakland
- Buffalo Bills – at Houston
- Pittsburgh Steelers – vs. Tampa Bay
- San Diego Chargers – vs. Jacksonville
- Baltimore Ravens – vs. Carolina
- Washington Redskins – vs. New York Giants
- Kansas City Chiefs – vs. New England
- Chicago Bears – vs. Green Bay
- Atlanta Falcons – vs. Minnesota
- New York Jets – vs. Detroit
- San Francisco 49ers – vs. Philadelphia
- The Detroit Lions defense has actually been pretty good this season, allowing just 45 points over the first three games. As we said in our Streaming Defense article, the real strength is their ability to stop the run. Coincidentally that’s the strength of the Jets offense (or is it…), and after shutting down Aaron Rodgers and the Green Bay Packers there’s a lot to like in the Lions this week.
- Does anyone not believe in the Carolina Panthers defense, even with the beating they took at the hands of the Steelers? Look for them to come out with something to prove this week against the Ravens and their questionable run game.
- Though the New York Giants offense has started to show signs of life, the Redskins have 10 sacks this season. Given the way Eli Manning has been prone to interceptions, if the pressure is on it wouldn’t be surprising to see the Redskins create some turnovers.
Make sure to check out all of our Week 4 rankings: