by Eric Stashin (aka The Rotoprofessor)
Think you have it all figured out after Week 4? Think again, as injuries and simple poor play will likely change things dramatically for the coming week (they were out of control last week). Let’s take a look at how things stack up in the always unpredictable NFL for Week 5:
- Seattle Seahawks – at Washington
- San Diego Chargers – vs. New York Jets
- Philadelphia Eagles – vs. St. Louis
- Pittsburgh Steelers – at Jacksonville
- San Francisco 49ers – vs. Kansas City
- Cincinnati Bengals – at New England
- Chicago Bears – at Carolina
- Buffalo Bills – at Detroit
- Cleveland Browns – at Tennessee
- Detroit Lions – vs. Buffalo
- Kansas City Chiefs – at San Francisco
- Dallas Cowboys – vs. Houston
- Houston Texans – at Dallas
- New York Giants – vs. Atlanta
- Carolina Panthers – vs. Chicago
- Anyone taking on the Jacksonville Jaguars is going to be considered one of the better defenses to play in a given week. However, we also can’t simply push the Steelers to the top of the rankings as they haven’t been that good this season (7.0 sacks, 1 INT, 2 fumble recoveries). Worth streaming? Absolutely. Top 5 option? I wouldn’t be that quick.
- The Carolina Panthers are searching for someone to actually carry the football, as their top three running backs are all banged up. The Bears defense has also been good, while Cam Newton has struggled to get things on track. It’s a good opportunity to try and exploit.
- Remember when there was a time that you wouldn’t want your defense going up against the Patriots? That’s certainly not the case anymore, so don’t shy away from Cincinnati.