It’s that time of year again! Sure football season is coming to a close and it’s never too early to start planning for 2019. As a loyal Rotoprofessor reader/supporter, we wanted to give you the first opportunity to reserve your copy our 2019 Fantasy Baseball Draft Guide!
The price will be increasing this year to a whole $7.75 (I know, inflation).
For those who have never experienced the guide, it is delivered through e-mail as an Excel spreadsheet and also includes:
- Over 500 player projections (including some of the top prospects in the game)
- Top 400 Overall
- 2-page cheat sheet, perfect to take to your draft
- The Rotoprofessor Staff’s quick take on every player projected
- Expanded Rankings (i.e. Top 30 Catchers, Top 125 Starting Pitchers) for both AVG & OBP formats
- Top 50 rankings for Corner Infielders & Middle Infielders
- Projected lineups and rotations
- Top 50 Prospects for 2019 (Prospects who can make impact in ’19)
- Top 5 Prospects for 2019 by team (Prospects who can make impact in ’19)
- Top 40 “New” Dynasty Prospects
- Auction Values (including NL/AL-Only)
- Multiple Position Eligibility Chart
- Closer Chart
- Top 25 Sleepers for 2019
- 15 Players Likely to be Overdrafted in 2019
Unlike paper guides our version will be updated every two-to-three weeks, helping you stay as prepared as possible. The first draft was released on January 18, 2019 and the updates begin after that. I want to thank you all for supporting Rotoprofessor and make sure to reserve your copy of the 2019 Fantasy Baseball Draft Guide today!