It’s that time of year again! Sure football season is winding down and we are all turning our attention to baseball. As a loyal Rotoprofessor reader/supporter, we wanted to give you the first opportunity to reserve your copy our 2020 Fantasy Baseball Draft Guide! The guide has been released, as well as the first four updates!
The price will be increasing this year to a whole $8.25 (I know, inflation). This is arguably the best value you will get for your 2020 preparation, so don’t miss out on the opportunity!
New for 2020: This year we will be adding projections for Quality Starts (QS), as well as ranking Starting Pitchers based on QS instead of wins. With more and more leagues moving towards using QS, this will be an important tool in helping you prepare for 2020!
For those who have never experienced the guide, it is delivered through e-mail as an Excel spreadsheet and also includes:
- Over 500 player projections (including some of the top prospects in the game)
- Top 400 Overall
- 2-page cheat sheet, perfect to take to your draft
- The Rotoprofessor Staff’s quick take on every player projected
- Expanded Rankings (i.e. Top 30 Catchers, Top 125 Starting Pitchers) for both AVG & OBP formats
- Top 50 rankings for Corner Infielders & Middle Infielders
- Projected lineups and rotations
- Top 50 Prospects for 2020 (Prospects who can make impact in ’20)
- Top 5 Prospects for 2020 by team (Prospects who can make impact in ’20)
- Top 40 “New” Dynasty Prospects
- Auction Values (including NL/AL-Only)
- Multiple Position Eligibility Chart
- Closer Chart
- Top 25 Sleepers for 2020
- 15 Players Likely to be Overdrafted in 2020
Unlike paper guides our version will be updated every two-to-three weeks, helping you stay as prepared as possible. The first draft will be released on January 24, 2020 and the updates begin after that. I want to thank you all for supporting Rotoprofessor and make sure to reserve your copy of the 2020 Fantasy Baseball Draft Guide today!