Which defenses do you want to trust this week? Which do you want to avoid? Let’s take a look:
- Pittsburgh Steelers – vs. Washington
- Miami Dolphins – vs. Cincinnati
- Kansas City Chiefs – vs. Denver
- Baltimore Ravens – vs. Dallas
- Green Bay Packers – vs. Philadelphia
- Las Vegas Raiders – at New York Jets
- Minnesota Vikings – vs. Jacksonville
- Indianapolis Colts – at Houston
- Chicago Bears – vs. Detroit
- Seattle Seahawks – vs. New York Giants
- New Orleans Saints – at Atlanta
- Buffalo Bills – at San Francisco
- Los Angeles Chargers – vs. New England
- Detroit Lions – at Chicago
- Tennessee Titans – vs. Cleveland
- The Pittsburgh Steelers have been the best fantasy defense this season, including a league high 41 sacks and 16 INT. Meanwhile Washington has allowed the third most sacks (35). Does anyone think this won’t get ugly?
- We all know the Cincinnati offense will likely continue to struggle, without both Joe Burrows and Joe Mixon. Miami has been among the better defenses in the league regardless, but in this matchup it’s an opportunity to exploit.
- Considering the state of Houston’s receiving corps, as well as their running backs, are you as scared about your defense facing them? You shouldn’t be, and while they aren’t necessarily an offense to focus on they also aren’t one to avoid.
Sources – NFL.com, ESPN
Make sure to check out all of our Week 13 rankings: