Which defenses do we want to trust with our fantasy season on the line? Whose matchup deters us from using them? Let’s take a look at how our rankings shake out:
- New Orleans Saints – at Philadelphia
- Seattle Seahawks – vs. New York Jets
- Green Bay Packers – at Detroit
- Arizona Cardinals – at New York Giants
- Kansas City Chiefs – at Miami
- Pittsburgh Steelers – at Buffalo
- Washington Football – at San Francisco
- Baltimore Ravens – at Cleveland
- San Francisco 49ers – vs. Washington
- Carolina Panthers – vs. Denver
- New England Patriots – at Los Angeles Rams
- Houston Texans – at Chicago
- Tennessee Titans – at Jacksonville
- Indianapolis Colts – at Las Vegas
- Chicago Bears – vs. Houston
- As it is the Saints have been among the better fantasy defenses this season, including 36 sacks and 13 INT. Taking on a Philadelphia team that will have Jalen Hurts making his first NFL start, things look that much more enticing.
- The Steelers have been among the best defenses in 2020, but they are banged up right now. The mounting injuries could have a significant impact on their performance, as we got a little preview in Week 13 when they allowed 23 points to Washington. Taking on a Buffalo offense that’s significantly better, the Steelers are a usable defense but they have to be knocked down a few pegs.
- While the Panthers haven’t been a great defense this season, anyone against the Broncos have to be seen as a viable option. Denver has scored the third fewest TD this season (23) and thrown the most INT by a wide margin (21, with the Eagles at #2 with 16 INT). The matchup alone is going to keep him as a viable option for those who are streaming.
Sources – NFL.com, ESPN
Make sure to check out all of our Week 14 rankings: