Who are the best defenses to use for Week 7? Let’s take a look at how our rankings currently look:
- Buffalo Bills – at New York Jets
- Kansas City Chiefs – at Denver Broncos
- New England Patriots – vs. San Francisco
- Los Angeles Rams – vs. Chicago
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers – at Las Vegas
- Pittsburgh Steelers – at Tennessee
- Chicago Bears – at Los Angeles Rams
- New York Giants – at Philadelphia
- Cleveland Browns – at Cincinnati
- Los Angeles Chargers – vs. Jacksonville
- Philadelphia Eagles – vs. New York Giants
- San Francisco 49ers – at New England
- Washington Football – vs. Dallas
- Cincinnati Bengals – vs. Cleveland
- Green Bay Packers – at Houston
- Buffalo’s defense hasn’t been as good as we’d hoped this season, but taking on the Jets has a way of getting a team right in a hurry. Picking on New York is going to be a common trend in 2020, and they find the top spot this week (partly thanks to tougher matchups for the top options).
- The Denver Broncos have thrown 8 INT, while Kansas City has 7 on the season. While Drew Lock’s return could help Denver’s offense get going, this isn’t an ideal matchup and there are still obvious questions up and down their offense. Kansas City is among the better defenses in the league, and one to be using in all formats.
- The New York Giants’ defense has been better than anyone expected, including 15 sacks, 4 INT and 4 fumble recoveries. They have a short turnaround against the Eagles, but they’ve allowed 20 points or less in three of their past five games and Philadelphia is severely banged up. They are an under-the-radar play this week.
Sources – NFL.com, ESPN
Make sure to check out all of our Week 7 rankings: