Don’t we all just love to pick our kicker on a weekly basis? At least this week we get a new name who has the potential to hold down a lineup spot each week, with the Patriots turning the page and bringing in Nick Folk. Who else is worth utilizing? Let’s take a look:
- Robbie Gould – San Francisco 49ers – at Arizona
- Jason Myers – Seattle Seahawks – vs. Tampa Bay
- Nick Folk – New England Patriots – at Baltimore
- Dan Bailey – Minnesota Vikings – at Kansas City
- Justin Tucker – Baltimore Ravens – vs. New England
- Josh Lambo – Jacksonville Jaguars – vs. Houston
- Brett Maher – Dallas Cowboys – at New York Giants
- Matt Gay – Tampa Bay Buccaneers – at Seattle
- Mason Crosby – Green Bay Packers – at Los Angeles Chargers
- Matt Prater – Detroit Lions – at Oakland
- Austin Seibert – Cleveland Browns – at Denver
- Adam Vinatieri – Indianapolis Colts – at Pittsburgh
- Ka’imi Fairbairn – Houston Texans – at Buffalo
- Harrison Butker – Kansas City Chiefs – vs. Minnesota
- Chris Boswell – Pittsburgh Steelers – vs. Indianapolis
- Welcome back to the NFL Nick Folk. He signed with the New England Patriots this week, immediately thrusting him into a prime spot to produce. Let’s not forget that while Mike Nugent didn’t get the job done he wasn’t short on opportunities, going 5-for-8 on field goals and 15-for-16 on extra points over four games. While we are never going to bet against the New England offense, would it be surprising to see them settle for a few more field goals this week? Folk immediately should be considered one of the better options, and if he wasn’t playing his first game of the year it’s possible he’d have taken the top spot.
- Josh Lambo has made 21 field goals this season, showing that the Jacksonville offense has often stalled out and failed to find the end zone. He’s made at least 2 field goals in each game, including going 7-for-7 over the past two weeks. That all makes for a great option for fantasy owners, and one that you need to keep on rolling out there.
- Can the Browns offense ever get going? Kicking in the high altitude of Denver this week, against the defense that’s allowed the second most points per week to opposing kickers, puts Austin Seibert on streaming radars. If given chances he could really pile up the points.
Make sure to check out all of our Week 9 rankings: